- MonMay04 AP Testing LBHS
- MonMay04 CAASP Testing TMS Classroom
- MonMay04 Teacher Appreciation Week DO
- MonMay04 Kinder Grad Photos 8:30 AM to 11:00 AMTOW
- TueMay05 AP Testing LBHS
- TueMay05 CAASP Testing TMS Classroom
- TueMay05 Teacher Appreciation Week DO
- WedMay06 AP Testing LBHS
- WedMay06 CAASP Testing TMS Classroom
- WedMay06 Teacher Appreciation Week DO
- WedMay06 Bus Driver Appreciation 2:30 PM to 3:30 PMTMS - Staff Lounge
- ThuMay07 AP Testing LBHS
- ThuMay07 CAASP Testing TMS Classroom
- ThuMay07 Teacher Appreciation Week DO
- FriMay08 AP Testing LBHS
- FriMay08 CAASP Testing TMS Classroom
- FriMay08 Science-on-the-Go (K-3) EMS
- FriMay08 Teacher Appreciation Week DO
- FriMay08 All Kinder Early 7:55 AM to 11:30 AM
- MonMay11 AP Testing LBHS
IN THE LAGUNA BEACH UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, EACH STUDENT GAINS THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, WORLD PERSPECTIVES, AND SKILLS NEEDED TO BECOME A LIFELONG LEARNER AND PRODUCER IN A COMPETITIVE AND INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
We are setting out on an ambitious journey to rethink the classroom. Our 4CLE (4C's Learning Environments) are focused on collaboration, creativity, critical thinking and communication. This project was fully funded by School Power. 3/15/2015. Twelve classrooms will receive the benefit from this project. Thank you SchoolPower for your generous funding.
THE 4CLE CLASSROOM
LBUSD is beginning to transition classrooms into modern learning spaces based upon the 4C's: critical thinking, collaboration, creativity, and communication.
CODING CLUB AT TOW
TOW recently started a Coding Club to get kids excited about computer programming and the array of careers in the field of programming.
The gold standard of education
California Distinguished Schools
Access to Instrumental and Vocal Music
Spaces to Inspire & Support 21st Century Learning
Students Attend Colleges and Universities