- MonSep25 After School Session One Begins 2:17 PM to 3:22 PMTOW Campus
- TueSep26 DELAC Parent Workshop 1:00 PM to 2:00 PMRoom 91 Training Room - Above the Pool
- TueSep26 Fire Drill 1:45 PM to 2:00 PMTMS
- TueSep26 LBUSD Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:30 PMBoard Room - LBUSD District Office 550 Blumont Street, Laguna Beach
- ThuSep28 Picture Day EMS
- ThuSep28 Flag Assembly 8:00 AM to 9:00 AMTOW MPR
- ThuSep28 Back to School Night 6:00 PM to 8:15 PMTMS
- FriSep29 Vision & Hearing Testing 8:00 AM to 1:30 PMTOW
- MonOct02 Book Fair EMS
- TueOct03 Book Fair EMS
- TueOct03 Science Camp TMS
- WedOct04 Book Fair EMS
- WedOct04 Science Camp TMS
- ThuOct05 Book Fair EMS
- ThuOct05 Science Camp TMS
- FriOct06 Science Camp TMS
- FriOct06 Vision/Hearing Screening EMS
- FriOct06 Kindergarten field trip 8:00 AM to 11:45 AM
- FriOct06 PTA Bonanza 3:00 PM to 6:00 PMTOW Field
- MonOct09 PTA Meeting 8:00 AM to 10:00 AMTOW MPR
IN THE LAGUNA BEACH UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, EACH STUDENT GAINS THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, WORLD PERSPECTIVES, AND SKILLS NEEDED TO BECOME A LIFELONG LEARNER AND PRODUCER IN A COMPETITIVE AND INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
California has a new accountability system that is based on multiple measures. These measures are used to determine school and district progress toward meeting the needs of our students. The measures are based on factors that contribute to a quality education, including high school graduation rates, college/career readiness, student test scores, English learner (EL) progress, suspension rates, and parent engagement.
All LBUSD Videos
ROCKET READY UPDATE
LBHS teacher Bridget Porter shares her unique personal story and the life circumstances that not only led her to teach art at Laguna Beach High School, but also to care deeply for the environment. Be inspired and watch as her students create beautiful art installations from wasted plastic.
This years important Fund-A-Need aims to invest in the emotional well-being of LBUSD students by providing a new support network. The plan includes hiring a Director of Student Support, two Student Support Specialists, and additional site interns to be shared amongst all four schools. These credentialed specialists will help students address emotional issues ranging from day-to-day anxieties in and out of school to more serious mental health issues.
ROCKET READY UPDATE
El Morro teachers Heather Besecker and Annie Bochenek are doing amazing work in partnership with a school in Ghana. Check out this video highlighting their project as part of the LBUSD Rocket Ready initiative.
TMS CARPOOL KARAOKE!
Check out this year's welcome back to school video featuring some of Thurston's finest singers and dancers!
The gold standard of education
California Distinguished Schools
Access to Instrumental and Vocal Music
Spaces to Inspire & Support 21st Century Learning
1 of 3
Districts Named as State Leaders in Technology