- TueDec01 "Spark of Love" Toy Drive TMS
- TueDec01 Conference Week TOW
- TueDec01 Minimum Day - All K 8:00 AM to 10:40 AMTOW
- TueDec01 Minimum Day 1-5 8:00 AM to 11:40 AMTOW
- TueDec01 Parent/Teacher Conferences 12:00 PM to 4:00 PMEMS
- WedDec02 "Spark of Love" Toy Drive TMS
- WedDec02 Conference Week TOW
- WedDec02 Minimum Day - 1-5 8:00 AM to 11:40 AMTOW
- WedDec02 Minimum Day - All K 8:00 AM to 10:40 AMTOW
- WedDec02 Parent/Teacher Conferences 12:00 PM to 4:00 PMEMS
- WedDec02 Parent/Teacher Conferences 1:30 PM to 5:30 PMEMS
- ThuDec03 "Spark of Love" Toy Drive TMS
- ThuDec03 Conference Week TOW
- ThuDec03 Minimum Day - 1-5 8:00 AM to 11:40 AMTOW
- ThuDec03 Minimum day - All K 8:00 AM to 10:40 AMTOW
- ThuDec03 Parent/Teacher Conferences 12:00 PM to 4:00 PMEMS
- ThuDec03 Minimum Block Day 1:00 PMTMS
- FriDec04 "Spark of Love" Toy Drive TMS
- FriDec04 12 Week Grade Period LBHS
- FriDec04 12 Wk Progress Reporting TMS
IN THE LAGUNA BEACH UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, EACH STUDENT GAINS THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, WORLD PERSPECTIVES, AND SKILLS NEEDED TO BECOME A LIFELONG LEARNER AND PRODUCER IN A COMPETITIVE AND INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
YEAR-END TECH REVIEW
The LBUSD technology team worked on many exciting and innovative projects this year. In addition to beefing up the wireless infrastructure and increasing network speeds across all sites, the team began initial phases of a district-wide BYOD implementation. Additionally, the team began a multi-year project to modernize classroom learning spaces into the 21st century with the 4CLE initiative. It was an exciting year for LBUSD tech!
We are setting out on an ambitious journey to rethink the classroom. Our 4CLE (4C's Learning Environments) are focused on collaboration, creativity, critical thinking, and communication. This project was fully funded by School Power on 3/15/2015. Twelve classrooms will receive the benefit from this project. Thank you SchoolPower for your generous funding.
THE 4CLE CLASSROOM
LBUSD is beginning to transition classrooms into modern learning spaces based upon the 4C's: critical thinking, collaboration, creativity, and communication.
CODING CLUB AT TOW
TOW recently started a Coding Club to get kids excited about computer programming and the array of careers in the field of programming.
The gold standard of education
California Distinguished Schools
Access to Instrumental and Vocal Music
Spaces to Inspire & Support 21st Century Learning
Districts Named as State Leaders in Technology