WELCOME TO THE SUPERINTENDENT'S OFFICE
The District is recognized for the quality of leadership at the Board, administration, and school level. Our school board members are truly committed to public education. They provide the District with the tight focus and oversight needed to ensure that we serve our students well, with an emphasis on the whole child. Our principals work closely with our teachers and staff members to set high goals and work diligently to accomplish those goals.
In Laguna Beach Unified School District, we are incredibly fortunate to have strong community support from the PTA, SchoolPower and the SchoolPower Foundation. Their continued support and investment of time, funds, and energy, have contributed to a truly exceptional learning environment for our students, who are able to choose among a wide array of activities and learning experiences. Together, we provide a sterling education for our students, who are the future leaders of our country and our world. I am confident their experience here in the Laguna Beach schools will launch them into a successful future.
From the Superintendent's Desk:
- Escape the vape: Laguna Beach schools tobacco/vaping prevention education
- Dyslexia: Closing the Gap
- PTA Coffee Talk - LBUSD 2019-20 Back to School Report
- Every student, every day: Improving school attendance is vital to student success
- Suicide Prevention Awareness Month: A Climate of Care
- Every student, every day: Expanding access to Advanced Placement courses for students